Monday, October 19, 2009

Readings for 10/27

HTML- I alright knew some bits of HTML like < b > makes a break in the paragraph and makes text italic. Once you get the hang of it HTML isn’t that difficult and is kinda fun to use.

CSS- Rather confusing especially without having a grasp on HTML. If you mess up one thing then the text doesn’t work. Also there are so many factors you have to know to get it to display what you want. It’s annoying, but something that can be worked on.

HTML Cheatsheet- Really helpful to have. I actually printed out a copy to keep on hand.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the HTML cheatsheet was really handy too. It's nice to have all the basic codes in one place. I agree that CSS is a little more confusing but I think it looks like a lot of fun once you get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete